Sustainability Now (SNow)
- SNow collaborates with community and campus entities on projects related to sustainability
such as monthly volunteer opportunities, educational programs, and developing efficiency
programs. SNow acts as the unifying body for students concerned with sustainability
and represents the student body on these issues. SNow approaches sustainability through
service, education, and activism.
- Club Email: email@example.com
- Facebook: Sustainability Now
Range Management Club
- The Range Management Club exists to promote the knowledge and better management of North American rangelands and natural resources. Rangelands are complex and diverse systems that produce products such as food, fiber, forage, water, minerals, energy, wood, wildlife habitat, and recreational opportunities. As future managers of rangelands we are committed to understanding how these systems function, and to becoming equipped to manage them so they are able to sustainably produce the above products. As a club, every year we attend the annual meeting of the Society for Range Management where our members compete in several competitions including the Undergraduate Range Management Exam and Plant Identification Contest. Members of this club will have the opportunity to interact and make connections with other students and professionals in the field of Range Management from across North America.
- Club email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/MSU-Range-Club-1132763470075583/
Solar Car Club
- We are striving to propagate interest in photovoltaic technology throughout the world and educate the community on the possibilities of a solar powered future. Our current goal is to build a functioning solar powered car that can compete in solar races held around the world. However, our vision lies beyond just building and racing a solar car. Ultimately, we want to show the world that solar energy is a plausible alternative and renewable energy resource. If we can educate people on the possibilities of a solar powered future, we can ensure that solar power will soon be developed into an energy resource that can rival fossil fuels, creating a brighter future for our planet.
- Club email: email@example.com
- Instagram: bridgersolarteam
Growth International Volunteer Excursions (GIVE)
- Our purpose is to educate and empower MSU students to become global citizens through both activism and volunteerism activities in both local and international settings.
- Club email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: givevolunteers.org
Wild Sheep Foundation Student Chapter
- The Montana State University Wild Sheep Foundation Student Chapter adheres to the mission, vision, purpose, and values of the national Wild Sheep Foundation. We strive to enhance wild sheep populations, promote scientific wildlife management, educate the public and youth on sustainable use and the conservation benefits of hunting while promoting the interests of the hunter. This chapter will pair with local organizations to educate others on conservation issues and make an impact with volunteer outdoor work, guest speakers, fundraising opportunities, and more.
- Club email: email@example.com
Science Policy Advocacy Network (SPAN)
- We are an MSU organization advocating for science-informed policy making at the university, local, state, and federal levels of government. We aim to use our position as students and faculty at a research university to rally support for progressive and scientific policies in Montana. Our goal is to make policy influence accessible to scientists, who often face different obstacles and pressures when making their voices heard in the political arena.
- Club email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Food Resource Council
- The Food Resource Council's mission is to evaluate needs and create solutions on campus related to FOOD ACCESS and FOOD WASTE. The main goal for the 2017-2018 year will be to start the Bounty of the Bridgers (BoB) campus food pantry and evaluate needs and usage surrounding this. The BoB pantry will play a major role in bridging the gap between food insecurity on campus and food waste.
- Club email: email@example.com
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/MontanaStateFoodPantry/
Fly Fishing Club at MSU
- We are the Fly Fishing Club at MSU. We aim to educate people of all skill levels about the art of fly fishing, conservation, and our local area. We meet weekly during the school year and hold events to further the members knowledge about local waters and conservation issues. We are formerly known as the Bozo Trout Bums.
- President email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/groups/232022050317311/about/
Backcountry Hunters and Anglers of MSU
- The purpose of Backcountry Hunters & Anglers of Montana State University is to promote engagement in and advocate for: backcountry hunting and angling, the conservation of public lands and wilderness, the protection of fish and wildlife that rely on clean water and wilderness, and the public’s access to public lands and the opportunities they provide. The club will serve by creating a community bringing together students, faculty, and staff and providing an environment conducive for growth in knowledge, skill, and passion for public lands, wilderness areas, and backcountry hunting and angling.
- Club email: email@example.com
- Website: backcountryhunters.org/about_collegiate
Solar 4 Everyone
- Our mission is to fight poverty and climate change by helping to provide renewable energy to nonprofits and low-income people.
- President email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: solar4everyone.webs.com
American Society of Heating, Refrigerating, and Air Engineers (ASHRAE)
- ASHRAE (Formerly the American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air Conditioning Engineers) advances the arts and sciences of heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration to serve humanity and promote a sustainable world. With more than 55,000 members from over 132 nations, ASHRAE is a diverse organization representing building system design and industrial processes professionals around the world.
- Club email: email@example.com
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/ashraeatmsu
Friends of Local Foods
- Friends of Local Foods was formed in the fall of 2006 to bring concerned students, faculty, and community members together to raise awareness, create academic opportunities, and to conduct research related to local food systems and food quality at Montana State University in Bozeman, Montana.
- Our goals in promoting awareness of local foods include:
- Engaging MSU students in local food issues
- Bridging the MSU campus with the Bozeman Community
- Increasing access to local foods on campus and in the community
- Building a greater local food advocacy community
- Club email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: friendsoflocalfoods.org
The Wildlife Society
- Founded in 1937, the organization’s mission is “To inspire, empower, and enable wildlife professionals to sustain wildlife populations and habitats through science-based management and conservation.” The Wildlife Society enhances our members’ networking and learning opportunities, professional and career development, and provides numerous ways for them to get more involved in creating a better future for wildlife and their habitats.
- Club email:email@example.com